Inspiring large foliaged plant prints, or a subtle hint of green through food preparation, even the green stools from Muuto is enough to inspire my ‘green’ Friday mood. Spring is on its way, and I long for more green and lighter days.
1. Åhléns styled by Emma Persson Lagerberg
2. David Geckler Nerd stool for Muuto.
3. Lotta Agaton’s kitchen for Åhléns.
4. Tine K home.
5. Little Upside down blog.
1.2.3 all photographed by Petra Bindel.
A little wish list put together for both the boys. My favourite being the Mini Rodini bedding which launches tomorrow.
1. I have been wanting the Acne JR Kranium for ages but it seems to have been out of stock for some time. Hopefully they will restock soon!
2. I am super excited, tomorrow Mini Rodini are launching a new spring/summer home collection and my favourite fish print is included in the organic bedding range. Fingers crossed it doesn’t sell out tomorrow, as I missed out on the blanket the last time.
3. Oliver is obsessed with Lego and these Mokulock Wooden Blocks from COS would be great. My only concern is how little you get in the box.
4. Gray Label is a new brand to me, I love the simple approach when it comes to designing children’s clothes. My favourite being the Hooded Jumpsuit in grey, Seb would look adorable in this matched with his little converse.
5. I love the brand NUMERO 74 for kids, the dressing up stuff is so fun. But I have been eyeing the star cushions to give a softer look to the boys beds, mixed with there grey bedding and maybe some mixed colours of pillows would look good.
6. Move over scooter, Oliver now whats to try a skateboard and the Globe Bantam Skateboard in a very cool Leopard print from Smallable.
Hello Monday! A new start to the week and desperately seeking some new music to listen to. There just doesn’t seem to be anything new out there that is getting me excited so I decided to make a playlist for my short journey to work, that gives me a spring in my step.. Any new bands, I would gratefully appreciate if you would recommend my way! Talking of things that are new I have recently been admiring Riikka’s new prints that she has added in her shop, the one pictured above is my favourite.
01. Metronomy – Love Letters
02. Sharon Van Etten – Taking Chances
03. Beach House – Silver Soul
04. The Black Keys – Tighten Up
05. The National – About Today
06. Jamie T – Salvador
07. Mazzy Star – Fade Into You
08. The Belle Game – Wait Up For You
09. Bon Iver – The Wolves (Act I And II)
10. Talking Heads – Psycho Killer
11. The Raveonettes – She Owns The Streets
12. Interpol – Pioneer to the Falls