A girl can dream, especially about having that gorgeous Acne biker jacket in her wardrobe to keep her cosy during the colder months. Never going to happen! What could happen, is getting some of the gorgeous new Byredo hand cream. If the cream is anything like the Byredo candles, then scent will be amazing.
1. Acne Studios Velocite oversized biker jacket.
2. Byredo Blanche hand cream.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs waffle knit sweater.
4. StillWithYou Open Line ring in Silver and Oxidised Silver.
5. Whistles mini Verity Rucksack.
6. Whistles Biker Joggers.
7. Nike Air Force 1.
The colder months are drawing in, and I am on the look out for some staple pieces to add to my wardrobe. A good friend of mine has decided to create a capsule wardrobe for autumn/winter, setting aside a budget to only buy things that are needed. This is a great idea and something I would like to put in place for my own wardrobe. It is so easy to pick a few tops for a couple of pounds that will eventually get donated or thrown anyway. I would like my own wardrobe to be more thought out, more simple and of more quality.
Some things I have been desiring for the change in the weather. All of which is black, my safety colour and the colour I feel most comfortable wearing.
1. Top Shop slim pocket jacket.
2. Acne Studios Daphnee beanie.
3. Weekday Manama black sweater.
4. Carly structure underwear.
5. Casio black stainless steel digital watch.
6. Selected Femme loose pants.
7. Vans Perforated black slip on.
It been a while since I have been done a wish list. I haven’t really been coveting things for the flat, until recently, I would like to change things up a little and what better way than to wish for some lovely new things.
One Nordic Hai ottoma in mosaic charcoal
Menu wire bin
Menu Afteroom Chair
Iittala Aitio Box
Normann Copenhagen Amp Table Lamp
Ikea VILLSTAD armchair