Something a little different today, its that time of year when I want my skin to glow and feel really nice and dewy. I think this is due to the fact that its summer, and also recently I been struggling with my skin, it had become incredible dull and dehydrated. So I did a lot of research and decided to change my whole skin care routine with a little help from reading many posts from Caroline Hirons blog (honestly this woman knows her stuff). I feel like my skin is returning back to its happy self again and I am still following my skin care routine religiously morning and night no matter how tired I am.
Below I have put together a little wish list for some gorgeous makeup that I am currently lusting over and will help create that sun kissed glow.
1. Mac Face and Body: Great foundation for keeping your skin moisturised all day long and very lightweight.
2. Benefit Sun Beam: Skin kissed radiance in a bottle to help give your cheeks that golden glow.
3. Nars Body Glow: Sensuous oil for the body thats gives a chocolaty shimmer.
4. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: Gives the eyes great coverage, hiding those dark circles but still hydrating the eye area giving a luminous finish. I have been wanting to try this for some time as I have heard great reviews.
5. Aesop Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream: A nourishing daily moisturising cream for dry or sensitive skin, a recommendation from Jennifer from A Merry Mishap and this cream has not let me down.
6. Topshop Lips in Ditsy: I love Topshop makeup and this is a great summery colour.
7. Stila Convertible Colour Petunia: Great summer colour which really brightens your cheeks.
8. Nars Illuminator in Copacabana: Light-reflecting liquid to enhance yourcomplexion and create a shimmering incandescence great when mixed with your foundation.
* side note I am not a expert in beauty these are just things that I would like and things I have tired and tested and work on my skin.
A little wish list put together for both the boys. My favourite being the Mini Rodini bedding which launches tomorrow.
1. I have been wanting the Acne JR Kranium for ages but it seems to have been out of stock for some time. Hopefully they will restock soon!
2. I am super excited, tomorrow Mini Rodini are launching a new spring/summer home collection and my favourite fish print is included in the organic bedding range. Fingers crossed it doesn’t sell out tomorrow, as I missed out on the blanket the last time.
3. Oliver is obsessed with Lego and these Mokulock Wooden Blocks from COS would be great. My only concern is how little you get in the box.
4. Gray Label is a new brand to me, I love the simple approach when it comes to designing children’s clothes. My favourite being the Hooded Jumpsuit in grey, Seb would look adorable in this matched with his little converse.
5. I love the brand NUMERO 74 for kids, the dressing up stuff is so fun. But I have been eyeing the star cushions to give a softer look to the boys beds, mixed with there grey bedding and maybe some mixed colours of pillows would look good.
6. Move over scooter, Oliver now whats to try a skateboard and the Globe Bantam Skateboard in a very cool Leopard print from Smallable.
I would say recently that I have been wishing for more things related to clothing than I have for my home. I think it must be due to the fact that I had a clear out of my wardrobe, and slowly I am trying to restock it with items that are of good quality and also fit well. My real mission is to find a good pair of jeans, I am petite and finding a nice fitted pair of jeans has always been a problem for me, maybe with a bit of luck I will find one and when I do I think I will buy a few pairs.
1.Rag & Bone Oversized Ribbed Tee 2.COS Reversible Jacquard Clutch 3.Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady 4.Weekday Contrast Coat 5.Weekday Black Knitted Sweater 6. Nike Roshe Run Woven