Post by Ollie & Sebs HausPost by Ollie & Sebs HausPost by Ollie & Sebs HausPost by Ollie & Sebs HausPost by Ollie & Sebs Haus

A few weeks ago, I decided to swap my bed around. Our room used to be the boys room, but since having Sebastian we swapped and moved into the smaller room. It is not very big and there isn’t really many changing options, but I decided to swing the bed round beside the window and let it over hang a little. I also had a old battered ribba frame ledge that I decided to paint the same colour as the wall to act as a shelf but fool the eye into thinking nothing is there. As I have lost a side, the ribba ledge acts as a great bedside table, a place I can store my hand creams and what I’m currently reading. Also on the wall, a group of picture frames together, inspired by this. Maybe my collection will grow bigger or maybe I will just stick to this amount of frames…. I do however like the mix of frames altogether, which will keep me happy for the moment.

11 Responses to bedroom update

1. Wow, very beautiful! I’m renovating my bedroom as well so I recognize the choices you had to make ;)

2. 9lasgow says:

I love the black accent wall. May I ask what paint color that is? I’ve been contemplating getting some RIBBA ledges because they look so much more tidy and neat than full jutting shelves but can’t quite seem to make the commitment quite yet but they look so beautiful all styled up!

• Deborah says:

I think from the photographs it looks black but its a dark anthracite, more dark grey and its only a Dulux brand. The RIBBA ledge is great, we have them in the boys room as well, great for displaying all sorts.

3. Tori Tewalt says:

I LOVE your Bedding! Would you mind telling me where you purchased it? Thanks! :)

4. Stella says:

Oh my gosh Deborah! Your bedroom is so beautiful, I’m a massive fan of your instagram and now your blog too! Would you mind telling me where you got the big print of the girl with text underneath in the bedroom from?

5. SE215 Review says:

I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!!
    I certainly loved every bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new things you post…

6. mollie says:

i love your bed frame and headboard! would you mind telling me where they are from? thankyou :)

7. Kier Longest says:

i have been looking all over for bedding like this and cant seem to find what i want anywhere. im SO in love with the grey blanket you have here. Would you mind sharing where its from? :)