Post by Ollie and Sebs Haus

Recently our flat was photographed for an interior magazine, in the UK. I am really pleased with how the photographs turned out, as its always a little bit strange to see your personal space printed in a magazine.

A few of my favourites never made the magazine so I wanted to share them here!  Especially the boys room, (although slightly different now) I kind of miss that black wall painted but its good to have a change and try something a little different.

photographs by Douglas Gibb

28 Responses to Our flat

1. Indeed a lovely home, i love the picture where you are with your kiddo, so lovely. Some day i wish to have a home of my own to paint walls, drill and decorate it. Its difficult here in Costa Rica to find so many things you have. Congrats for the magazine pictures and lovely family and home.
    Greetings Carol.

• Deborah says:

Thank you very much! There are a lot more of the family, all four of us but I am really not comfortable with photographs of myself!!…We rent our flat also, we are just lucky that we rent it off a good friend who also has the same taste and has allowed me to have the freedom to do some little DIY here and there.
      Thanks again :)

2. lauren says:

thankyou for sharing these, they look amazing! i was wondering what the name of the magazine is called? I would love to buy a copy :)

3. Birgit says:

Your home is really beautiful. I especially love the kidsrooms :)

4. Julie says:

Well done! It is a lot of hard work getting everything done so beautifully! Well worth it though. x

5. Michelle says:

Your flat has some incredible features – love the big windows and fireplace. Of course it’s your styling that really makes it shine though! I can’t get enough – so inspiring. Thanks for sharing x Michelle

6. Sacha says:

Love your interior! From which brand is the couch? Regards

7. Leanne says:

I loooove your flat. Can I ask where the grey couch is from and the white twin bed in the kid’s room? Thanks!

8. Pingback: Interior of the day… « nest design studio { blog }

9. Lesley says:

Your home is stunning – I love the shelving in the children’s room (next to the toy oven!). Could you tell me which brand it is? Many thanks, and will keep a look out for the magazine.

• Deborah says:

Thank you so much! The shelving unit is from Ikea, I cant remember the name of it but I am sure if you look under shelving in the Ikea web page it will appear. The price is really good as well.

I have had to take it down just now as my youngest was using it as a climbing wall. :)

10. Pingback: Interior Obsessions: Tech Talk | Paper & Stitch

11. Sara says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I wouldn’t be able to live there, afraid of ruining the perfection. Just wondering where your desk chair is from? Been looking for something similar :)

• Deborah says:

Thank you! The flat really isn’t perfection in everyday real life, this is tidied and cleaned for a photo-shot. The chair is Robin Day that I purchased in John Lewis many many years ago. Hope you have some luck in finding something similar :)

12. tessa says:

i’ve searched high and low for years to find that b+w poster that sits behind your tiger print on the white dresser by the fireplace. any leads to where i can find it? thank you!

13. It looks amazing! Nice pictures.

14. Kaylyn says:

Lovely all-around! I’m wondering where you found the living room rug — been searching hopelessly for something similar!

15. Pingback: 20 Creative Ways to Organize Your Work Space | Style Motivation

16. Pingback: Blog favourites as of late | Steal Mag

17. Pingback: - Kassettenkiste

19. Pingback: Blanco y negro para tu casa |

20. laura says:

Love the stripe cushion on the bed. Where can I get this from? Your home is lovely so crisp and modern.

21. Pingback: DIY Zelfmaakidee: kastenwand met krijtbordverf