Todays detail Post by Ollie&Sebs Haus

Todays detail Post by Ollie&Sebs Haus

Todays detail post by Ollie&Sebs Haus

Todays detail post by Ollie&Sebs Haus

Todays detail post by Ollie&Sebs Haus

Todays detail post by Ollie&Sebs Haus

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I am hoping this week will be a little better than last as the chicken pox has cleared up. Some details of the living room, no changes just clean and tidy for a change. I am currently looking for something to break up all the black, white and greys maybe in a print or even a cushion with abit of colour. I will know it when I see it.

21 Responses to Todays detail

1. smäm says:

Hope you’re all feeling better. Love your place! x

2. fiona dean says:

what a beautiful living room! i’d love my own place but i’ve got a sure feeling that my cat would destroy anything he can get his paws on, and fur would be a disaster. maybe i will have to settle for organized chaos instead of tidiness.

i love that you have such a comfortable palette, breaking it up with seasonal flowers is a nice idea. having plenty of cushions, throws and disposables such as candles is easy too.

3. I always admire your home and these beautiful pictures, you inspire me :)

4. Hope you and your family are all ok now, lovely place, enjoy seeing your blog. Hug.

5. lauren says:

this is so inspiring! beautiful styling and beautiful home :) thankyou for sharing.

6. Taylor says:

Love your place! Could you tell me where you got your rug, please? I’m looking for one like that. Thanks!

7. pippi says:

you have such a lovely place,
    I love it like that monocrom
    Maybe some flowers to give a color flush?
    happy weekend

8. kristin says:

So crisp! Just perfect.

9. Love it!
    Both, the pictures and the interiors!

Summergreetings,
    Maren

10. Oh! Everything looks lovely! Nice rug! it looks much better.

11. Terry says:

Love this!! Where did you get your Warhol poster from?