To be honest I don’t need anything, but sometimes it’s nice to dream about what you would buy, if you had some extra cash in your back pocket. If that was the case and my back pocket was bulging, these would be some of the items I would love to buy.
1. I am a sucker for candleholders, I have so many but the Muuto Raw Candleholder has been one of my favourites for some time.
2. Keeping with Muuto, Im loving these soft gird cushions and think they would look great on my sofa.
3. This flat gets incredible dusty, (I literally dust and turn around and a whole new sheet of dust appears but thats another story) and I don’t like to hide all my favourite shoes, so these prespex shoes boxes would be great from Nomess Copenhagen.
4. As for myself, lack of sleep and the bitter cold weather, I could do with some rescuing and what better way to be rescued than with Aesops facial hydrating cream.
5. I am currently in the middle of painting a wall in the bedroom a very dark grey colour, and think the Seletti Neon Ambient lamp would look great against the dark wall. I just need to decide on the letter, the obvious choice would be a ‘D’, but to be honest I don’t really like that letter.
6. I know the months are ticking past and we are in April, but I’m still a fan of the Playtype calendar and after the year is over, I think would make a great print on its own.
7. I’m calling myself a blanket collector I have so many, but one more will not hurt, especially when it is as lovely as the Artek Siena blanket.
8. Patiently waiting for these Agnes ceramic vases from Normann Copenhagen, the smaller ones would be perfect to sit on my String shelves.
9. And lastly some L:A BRUKET body lotion, these bottles would also look great sitting in my bathroom which is always a bonus!