Before I met my husband I used to love finding new artists and was always updating my collection with new finds. I have a passion for music which is one of the great genes I got from my dad, I grew up in a house of good music and I thank him for that! Music was a big part of me and my husbands first years together, and still is although I have to admit I have became really lazy at finding out whats new out there and leave it all to him. I wanted to share with you a small part of my mix playlist that I have put together for our trip away, which are my current favourites.
I could have included the whole of the new The National, pictured above. There new album is pretty great!
1. Forest And Sands – Camera Obscura
2. Ive Changed My Plea To Guilty – Morrissey
3. You feel So Lonely You Could Die – David Bowie
4. So Sorry – Feist
5. Fool To Cry – Rolling Stones
6. All Dolled-Up In Straps – The National
7. 505 – Artic Monkeys
8. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye – Bettye Swann
9. Weirdo – The Vaccines
10. Jesus Of The Moon – Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds