Post by Ollie&Sebs Haus

Post by Ollie&Sebs Haus

Post by Ollie&Sebs Haus

The sunlight filled the flat this morning before the chaos started I took a few quick snaps. I love the sun shining through the big windows, what I don’t like is the sun showing every little imprint of my sons once Nutella hands (yes we have gotten into a nasty habit of Nutella sandwiches in the morning, don’t judge) and dirt on the white floor boards. In photographs they always look bright and clean, but in real life they are a nightmare to keep clean! I have learnt to let go and only wash them down occasionally. If anyone has tips on keeping white floors clean I would love to hear!

17 Responses to Light

1. an-magritt says:

Your blog and your pictures makes me so, so glad and inspired.
    Totally in love with what I see.
    Thank you for sharing this with me.

Have a nice day, you beautiful woman.

2. Deborah says:

aww thank you An-Margitt, that really means a lot your kind words.

Hope you have a great day..!

3. Tem says:

Delicious bokeh! ❤

4. Ilenia says:

I love all that light, it’s just so beautiful!
    and.. Nutella makes everything better, even dirty prints to clean up! :)

5. Natascha says:

I just love love love your blog!!! Keep it up :-)
    Any chance you still know where you got the great bookshelves? Been looking for something like this for so long.
    Thanks and keep it up.

6. Pingback: Eames Rocking Chair | ba2 Proyectos

7. Marie says:

The room looks great. Im looking for the same Ikea Ekby shelf, that you have here in the picture. But since they are sold out in my local Ikea, I have to order online. I would be very happy if you could tell me the size of yours. I see you have put two together, but are they 19 or 29 cm deep?

Kind regards

• Deborah says:

I think that these are 19 deep, I have since taking them down and had a restyle of the boys room so I am not able to measure but I am pretty sure that these are the smaller ones!

Hope that helps.

8. Megan says:

That pillow! adorable. Where was it from?

9. Pingback: Style file: Eames Chairs ‹ House of Hawkes